Joshua Saval, Esq.
Joshua Saval is an attorney at Goldstein & Company. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, administrative proceedings, appeals and bankruptcy.
Josh brings years of experience handling complex cases from inception through trial. Josh’s excellent written and oral advocacy skills make him an invaluable member of the firm’s litigation team. Josh will work tirelessly to build the strongest case, thereby placing clients in the best possible position, be it for settlement, trial or appeal.
Josh is licensed to practice law in Florida. He is an avid reader and enjoys attending comic conventions.
- Juris Doctor, Florida International University School of Law
- Law Review, Articles and Comments Editor
- Published Article, Spring 2014: “Copyrights, Trademarks, and Terminations: How Limiting Comic Book Characters in the Film Industry Reflects on Future Intellectual Property Issues for Character Law”
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Florida
- College Newspaper, Online Managing Editor